Sunday, October 2, 2016

29 Days Until Halloween


So needless to say, September was not the month that things got back to normal around here.  I had every intention of throwing myself back into blogging, then they demoted my assistant manager, and I'm stuck working 76 hours a week right now.  That appears to be what my life is going to be like for the foreseeable future, so not looking forward to it.

What I am looking forward to is Halloween, and I'm going to make a commitment to post something Halloween related everyday, right up to the big day itself.  Some days it may be a simple Youtube video of a favorite Halloween song or Halloween cartoon.  Other days will feature a book review or a movie review.  And I'm going to try my damnedest to get some Halloween themed Favorite Fictional Characters thrown in there for good measure.  And I'm not going to kill myself getting it done, but I feel as if I need to make a 2016 list of sexy vampires.



6 comments:

bermudaonion said...

76 a week is ridiculous. I hope they're paying you well for that.

Angela's Anxious Life said...

OMG I'm so excited for your Halloween posts!!! YES!!!

TracyK said...

I look forward to any Halloween-related posts you have time to prepare. But taking care of yourself is highest priority, and too much work can really do you in. I have problems doing as much blogging as I would like when work is too stressful and busy... but I never work that many hours.

Melissa (Books and Things) said...

OM! I hope that they are paying overtime!

YaY! for Halloween! :D

Alexia561 said...

Oh no! Hope you get a new assistant manager soon, especially since we're heading into the holiday season! Looking forward to your Halloween posts, especially the list of sexy vampires! Remember Frank Langella as Dracula? *swoon*

Lisa said...

Oh, no! I've worked those long hours for a few months and it's hell on your life. Hope it gets better for you soon!